Lead Your Organization to a Brighter Future
You have the drive and determination to become a leader in your field. We’ll teach you the skills and practical know-how to get you there in this online management & leadership degree program.
Why are you thinking about going back to school? If you’re like many working adults, one of your reasons is to move up in your current company, or to find a higher-level position in your field. If your goal is to become a leader in the business world, focus your studies on the practical know-how you’ll need as you move up.
CSU-Global’s programs in online undergraduate management & leadership degree program is designed especially for ambitious working adults. Choose a certificate program that will have an immediate impact on your career, or a degree program in your particular field. You can even customize your degree by adding a specialization. Tailor your education to match your career and your leadership goals.
- Human Resources Management – Become a leader in recruiting and maintaining every organization’s greatest asset: its people.
- Organizational Leadership – Gain the skills you need to lead your organization in the global business world.
- Project Management – Learn the tools and techniques to bring in your project in any industry on time and under budget.
- Public Management – Develop leadership skills while focusing on the unique challenges of public and non-profit organizations.
Specializations/Certificates of Completion
- Human Resources and Organizational Development – Learn how to attract the best employees, build effective teams, and lead organizations in any field.
- Operations Management and Supervision – Prepare for leadership roles in the manufacturing and service industries.
- Organizational Leadership – Focus on the skills and knowledge you need to move up within your company.
- Project Management – Develop a skill set that is in high demand in every industry.
- Public Administration – Prepare for a career in government, foreign services, or the non-profit sector.
- Public and Non-Profit Management – Become a leader while serving your community.
Whether you plan to work in the private sector, or in public or non-profit organizations, the focused, specific, real-world skills you’ll gain will help you make a difference.
We know you have a sharp, practical mind, and you’re careful to get the best outcome at the lowest cost. That’s why why we not only offer low tuition rates, but we lock them in when you enroll. This guarantees that tuition will not increase as long as you remain an active student.
We know that managing your time can be a challenge when you’re balancing school with work, family, and other obligations. To help you meet that challenge, we’ve designed our 100% online degree programs around your needs. Work and study on your own schedule, at your own pace, when it’s most convenient for you.