Learn to Uphold and Enforce the Law
Discover a field where you will help to uphold the law, protect citizens, and prosecute criminals.
If sitting behind a desk all day isn’t how you picture your career going, you may be interested in the exciting field of criminal justice and law. In this broad field of careers, you may find yourself in a position where every day is different. There are three main areas of the criminal justice system, including law enforcement, the courts, and corrections. This career field leads the way to hundreds of occupations that range from CIA agent, fraud investigator, detective, and prison warden, to court reporter and paralegal, and more. Find out what you could become with our online undergraduate criminal justice and law degree program.
- Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration – Gain skills focused on law enforcement, corrections, and other criminal justice areas.
Specializations/Certificates of Completion
- Criminal Forensics – Learn about crime scene investigation and forensic science.
- Criminal Justice Management – Find careers in security, the court system, corrections, and forensics, as well as local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies.
- Criminology – Focus on the study of crime, criminal behavior, and the legal system.
- Emergency Management – Be the problem solver in charge when disaster strikes.
- Intelligence and Homeland Security – Protect your country against foreign and domestic threats.
We know that cost is a major consideration when it comes to higher education, which is why we offer low tuition rates, then we lock them in when you enroll. This guarantees that tuition will not increase as long as you remain an active student.
We understand our students and the non-traditional learner, and have designed our 100% online degree programs around your needs. Work and study on your own schedule, at your own pace, when it’s most convenient for you.