Take Your Career and Your Organization to the Next Level
Organizations of all kinds need great managers, those who combine experience with knowledge and understanding.
To be an excellent manager, you’ll need experience in your field and the drive to become a leader. You’ve worked hard to earn that experience, and you have the passion within you. Now it’s time to add knowledge, to gain an in-depth understanding of what makes organizations work, and learn proven strategies for improving their results.
If your goal in furthering your education is to move up in your management career, focus your studies on the practical, real-world knowledge that will make the most impact on your work. Get the business career you've always dreamed and get started on your business & management degree today.
- Management – Learn the dynamics of an organization and how to analyze, communicate, and make effective decisions.
- Organizational Leadership – Prepare yourself for upper-level management or to lead your own company with a solid understanding of the dynamics of organizations, teams, and today’s ever-changing business landscape.
- Information Technology Management – Prepare for a wide range of leadership roles in technology-driven business environments.
- International Management – Become a leader in global business with a solid understanding of the dynamics that affect multi-national enterprises.
- Project Management – Learn advanced project management skills, including managerial accounting, financial and success metrics, contract negotiation, risk assessment and management, and more.
Specializations / Certificates of Completion
- Applied Business Management – Learn the practical skills you need to move your management career to the next level.
- Business Intelligence – Use data-based decision making techniques to evaluate your organization’s needs and provide solutions.
- International Management – Gain an understanding of international trade, finance, and business management to help you compete in the global economy.
Focus your studies on your career goals, and gain the skills you need to lead.
We know that cost is a major consideration when it comes to higher education, which is why we not only offer low tuition rates, but we lock them in when you enroll. This guarantees that tuition will not increase as long as you remain an active student.
We understand our students and the non-traditional learner, and have designed our 100% online degree programs around your needs. Work and study on your own schedule, at your own pace, when it’s most convenient for you.